[note note_color=”#66b8ff”]Original recipe found on pinterest, this has my changes. Tried, tested & approved by myself & fiance! On my quest to find one dish recipe’s this is the latest addition![/note]
4 medium potatoes, cut
2 c. FRESH GREENBEANS
1 lb chicken breasts
1 stick butter
1 package Italian dressing mix
1. Line one side of the pan with green beans.
2. Cut potatoes up. Line opposite side of pan with the potatoes.
3. Line the chicken breasts down the middle of the baking dish.
4. Cut butter up and layer over the green beans, potatoes and chicken. Sprinkle Italian dressing over the entire pan. Cut stick of butter into 8ths and place row of butter on top of each section. Cover with foil.
[box title=”Pro Tip”]Try your best to leave the tops of all the chicken exposed and cover the chicken liberally first then spread it out to the rest of the veggies.[/box]
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hr. The results should look at follows….